Tummy Tuck Thailand – Fight the flab
Thailand offers a vast variety of both indoor and outdoor activities, from going up to the top of the forested hills to down under the ocean. As a result, it is hard to narrow the choices of destinations and things to do in Thailand to the five best options. However, if we really have to choose, this travel guide for Thailand will pick the following 5 not-to-be-missed activities instead. Yet, as mentioned, they are not all of the best attractions visitors can enjoy in Thailand.
1. Experiencing amazing underwater World Experiencing the beautiful underwater nature is one of the most popular visiting activities located in the southern and eastern part of Thailand. A large part of the reef is still protected by Thai government in order to limit the impact from human activities so that there are still vast biodiversity under warm sparkling water existed in this country. Moreover, due to the accessibility from the tourists, the underwater world is a popular destination for travelers, especially for scuba diving and snorkeling. The well known places for this are such as Krabi, Trang, Phuket, Koh Samet, Koh Phangan, Koh Phi Phi, Koh Tao etc.
2. Enjoying the World’s famous beach party on Koh Phangan (Full Moon Party) Koh Phangan is a famous destination for full moon party. 10,000 – 30,000 party lovers would come and enjoy the all-night beach party which will be held every month on the island. Besides the night time, this island still has some beautiful nature of clear sky, blue sea, white sand and coconut trees for visitors to enjoy. This is the place where the peace of nature and fun of the big live party come together.
3. Relaxing with a traditional Thai massage One thing that any travel guide for Thailand can’t be missed to mention about is traditional Thai massage or in Thai “Nuad Phan Thai”. Thai massage is an art with long history. The massage is something unique involving stretching and deep massage that traveler should try once visiting Thailand to experience some peaceful relaxation during their trips. Visitors can choose to enjoy this kind of service from many places around the country from luxury spas in hotels to trusted traditional place for Thai massage as Wat Pho, the place close to the Grand Palace.
4. Shopping cheap but quality products back to your home Thailand is one of the best shopping destination in Asia and popular for its bargaining markets. Best buy products include Thai silks and cottons, silver and gold, batiks, leather goods, beautiful pottery, precious stones such as rubies and sapphires, pearls, wood artifacts, bronze ware, designer items, tailor-made cloth, technology, etc. Travel guide for Thailand shopping places would include both shopping streets and malls such as Chatuchak, Suan Lum Night Bazaar, Silom area, Sukhumvit areas and shopping malls such as Central Plaza, The Mall, Paragon, Emporium, etc.
5. Cooking the delicious Thai cuisine with cooking classes Thai food is one of the world’s most famous and healthiest. Many dishes have become favorite dishes for people around the world such as Thai fried noodles (Pad Thai), hot and spicy soup with shrimp (Tom Yum Gung), coconut soup with chicken (Tom Kha Gai), etc. There are many Thai cooking classes now available for travelers around Thailand both in hotels and in institutions. So, here is the chance for visitors to learn how to make this finest cuisine back home.
These are the 5 activities that this travel guide for Thailand would recommend visitors to try and gain some experiences like no other. As said, these five are not all you can enjoy in this country. There are more to do such as visiting great diversity of the country’s natural heritage for some adventure holidays, enjoying night life in Pattaya for some extra fun, riding on an elephant into the thick jungles for once-in-a-lifetime experience or traveling on a boat trip along Chaophaya river to touch on Thai way of living besides the river.
Last advice, before being able to enjoy those activities, advance booking for those activities and accommodation nearby is always a good idea. Travel guide for Thailand would highly recommend requesting for some promotional rates when booking as bargaining can often work in this country.
Pleasevisit here for more information about Thailand or visit www.thailandcheckin.com for accommodation promotions in Thailand.